Current Edition: Volume 26, Numbers 1-3
The links below are to actual pages from our current magazine. To contact the advertiser about a particular property or service, click directly on the ad. To search for cities, use the form below.
searching for NORTHAMPTON, MA commercial real estate • return to index
Page 4: Low and Picard
- NORTHAMPTON (FLORENCE): For Lease. Warehouse/ind./office space available at Brushworks Arts and Industry Building. Premier location for local creative community! 1,500-6,000 SF available. Ceiling heights up to 25 ft.
- NORTHAMPTON: For Lease. To-be-built - looking for a cafÃ©/market tenant to occupy 1,117 sf of first floor space in a mixed use building in the heart of the new Village Hill development.
- NORTHAMPTON: For Lease. Coolidge Center, 47 Pleasant Street. Class A Office Space for Lease. 3,000 SF Suite. Onsite parking. Contact Rachel Simpson, email@example.com, 413-386-8234 (c) - 413-586-7000 (o)
- NORTHAMPTON: For Lease. 78 Main St. Renovated 5-story building in walkable downtown setting with upscale professional tenant base. Custom build-out possible. Entire Fifth Floor - 3,489 sf. $25 gross. 11-13 private offices with conference room and kitchenette, spectacular views. Third Floor - 2,150 sf. $20 gross. Office suite with nine offices. Custom buildout possible. Ground Level - 2,638 sf. $12 gross. Full floor, office/retail space with newly created entrance off of Kirkland Ave. Rare affordable downtown space.
- NORTHAMPTON: For Lease. 19R Hawley St. Downtown office building - 4,577 sf. Stand-alone historic two-story brick creamery building with unique location and parking opposite railroad station and bike path. Four separate entrances ideal for professional offices or high-tech user. Will consider custom build-out with min. five year lease. $22/SF + utilities.
- NORTHAMPTON: For Lease. 5-7 Strong Ave. Newly-renovated and well-maintained second floor professional office suites located downtown directly off Main Street. Central air, modern lighting, skylights, new large windows with abundant natural light, intercom entryway system. Four-office suite with a monthly rent of $1,600.
- NORTHAMPTON: For Lease. 3-5 Clark Ave. 20,000-40,000 sf build-to-suit opportunity. Building can be constructed in 12-18 months once design is complete. One block from Main Street in the heart of downtown Northampton. Rate is negotiable.
- NORTHAMPTON: APARTMENTS! Can be sold as multi-family package of 14 apts. or 4 individual buildings. Easy walk to restaurants, music venues, everything in downtown. Separate utilities for each unit, off-street parking and garages. Ericca Herbert, 413.221.8669.
- NORTHAMPTON: For Lease. 241-243 King St. Potpourri Plaza. Northampton's Best Commercial Location. Move to a well-established medical/professional building with suites from 400-5,000 sf. Professional environment. Handicap accessible. Free, ample, off-street parking. Free conference rooms. Online floor plans. 24-hour access. Build-to-suit option. Excellent tenant mix and varietyFor leasing information, call 413-584-2313 or our main office at 914-946-1321 x 101
- NORTHAMPTON: For Sale/Lease. Unique downtown investment opportunity across from Thornes Market. 33,228 SF retail building and 16,770 SF parking lot. Up to 21,423 SF for lease.
- NORTHAMPTON: For Sale. 6,304 +/- SF former church bldg. on 1.08 +/- acs. on Rt. 9. Great visibility, easy access, close to downtown Northampton and Smith College. Potential redevelopment opportunity.
- NORTHAMPTON:Â For Sale. Former St. Mary's church, rectory and parking lot on downtown corner of Main, State and Elm St (Rt. 9), across from Smith College. Tremendous redevelopment opportunity.
- NORTHAMPTON: For Sale. 3,912 +/- SF former rectory bldg. on .599 +/- acres on Rt. 9. Great visibility, easy access, close to downtown Northampton and Smith College.
- NORTHAMPTON: For Sale/Lease. 6,636 +/- Â SF office/warehouse bldg., 3,200Â SF warehouse and 1,200 SF storage shed on 4.97 acs. Centrally located, close to Smith College and downtown Northampton, with on-site parking.
- NORTHAMPTON: For Sale. Several industrial and commercial sites available for purchase. Great opportunity to locate in popular Northampton market.
- NORTHAMPTON: For Sale. 2.1 +/- acres of General Industrial zoned land in Northampton Industrial Park. Close to Rt. 5 and I-91. One of last undeveloped industrial sites in Northampton.
- NORTHAMPTON: For Sale. Great owner/user or investor opportunity. 58,443 +/- SF industrial/office bldg. on 8.68 acs. in Northampton Industrial Park. Close to I-91, Rt. 5 and Rt. 9. Ample on-site parking.
- NORTHAMPTON: For Sale. 12,000 +/- SF building on 1.21 acs. in Northampton Industrial Park. Easy access to I-91 and Rts. 5 and 9. Ample on-site parking.
- NORTHAMPTON: For Lease. 2,100 SF retail storefront at traffic light on King Street. Adjacent to Stop and Shop Plaza and Lia Toyota.
- NORTHAMPTON: ForÂ Lease. 15 Atwood Drive. Custom-Built Suites in Brand New Professional/Medical Office Building. Prime Location Near Downtown and Just off I-91, Ex. 18 - Green Design and Materials - Ample Parking - Modern and Bright 3-Story Building