Current Edition: Volume 27, Numbers 7-9
The links below are to actual pages from our current magazine. To contact the advertiser about a particular property or service, click directly on the ad. To search for cities, use the form below.
searching for NORTHAMPTON, MA commercial real estate • return to index
Page 5: Hampshire Property Management
- NORTHAMPTON: For Lease. Thornes Marketplace. 2,278 sf retail space available in arguably the best retail location in downtown Northampton. Corner space with very strong sales history as a clothing store. Contains three dressing rooms and a self-contained office and storage area. Split HVAC system allows for temperature control. Dramatic new windows on two sides provide abundant natural light. $9,500 per month.
- NORTHAMPTON: For Lease. Thornes Marketplace. Eight private offices plus a large conference room, rectangular reception area, kitchen, security system and central air, totalling 2,335 sf. One of the most desirable office locations in downtown Northampton with large transom windows offering three-sided views. Enjoy access to all Thornes Marketplace amenities. Ideal for financial services, law office or high-tech office user. $4,300/mo. plus utils.
- NORTHAMPTON: For Lease. Thornes Marketplace. 451 sf in top five retail location in downtown Northampton; could be expanded to 738 sf. Outstanding jewelry store sales history. Space benefits from unique location and unparalleled foot traffic and is ideal for a high-volume jeweler. Experienced retailer preferred but will consider a talented start-up.
- NORTHAMPTON: For Lease. 78 Main St. Renovated 5-story building in walkable downtown setting with upscale professional tenant base. Custom build-out possible. Entire Fifth Floor - 3,489 sf. $22 gross. 11-13 private offices. Conference room, kitchenette, spectacular views on all four sides. Ground Level - 2,638 sf. $12 gross. Full floor, office/retail space with newly created entrance off of Kirkland Ave. Rare affordable downtown space.
- NORTHAMPTON: For Lease. 5-7 Strong Ave. Newly-renovated and well-maintained downtown 2nd floor professional office suites directly off Main Street. Central air, modern lighting, skylights, new large windows with abundant natural light, intercom entryway system. Four-office suite with a monthly rent of $1,600; single office with skylight and private waiting room (non-ADA compliant), $450/mo. Includes all utilities.
- NORTHAMPTON: For Lease. 3-5 Clark Ave. 20,000-70,000 sf build-to-suit opportunity. Building can be constructed in 12-18 months once design is complete. One block from Main Street in the heart of downtown Northampton. Available for lease and/or sale.
- NORTHAMPTON: For Lease. 19R Hawley St. 4,577 sf downtown stand-alone historic 2-story brick building w/ off-street parking. Opposite railroad station and bike path; 4 separate entrances. Ideal medical/professional offices. Possible custom build-out w/ min. 5-year lease. $22/sf + utilities.
- NORTHAMPTON: For Sale. 6,250 +/- SF retail building on .40 acres on King Street. This high-traffic Rt. 5 location features great visibility, on-site parking and easy access to I-91.
- NORTHAMPTON: For Sale. Approx. 7,780 SF retail building on .41 acres of land on King Street. This high-traffic Rt. 5 location features great visibility, on-site parking and easy access to I-91.
- NORTHAMPTON:Â For Sale. Once-in-a-century-opportunity - former St. Mary's church, rectory and parking lot on downtown corner of Main, State and Elm St (Rt. 9), across from Smith College. Tremendous redevelopment opportunity.
- NORTHAMPTON: For Sale. 2.1 +/- acres of General Industrial zoned land in Northampton Industrial Park. Close to Rt. 5 and I-91. One of last undeveloped industrial sites in Northampton.
- NORTHAMPTON: For Sale/Lease. 6,636 +/- Â SF office/warehouse bldg., 3,200Â SF warehouse and 1,200 SF storage shed on 4.97 acs. Centrally located, close to Smith College and downtown, with on-site parking.
- NORTHAMPTON: For Sale. Great owner/user or investor opportunity. 58,443 +/- SF industrial/office bldg. on 8.68 acs. in Northampton Industrial Park. Close to I-91, Rt. 5 and Rt. 9. Ample on-site parking.
- NORTHAMPTON: For Sale. Several industrial and commercial sites available for purchase. Great opportunity to locate in popular Northampton market.
- NORTHAMPTON: For Sale. 12,000 +/- SF building on 1.21 acs. in Northampton Industrial Park. Easy access to I-91 and Rts. 5 and 9. Ample on-site parking.
- NORTHAMPTON: For Lease. 2,871 sf of prime restaurant space in the heart of downtown. Great street visibility, walk in, and some plumbing and venting in place, storage.
- NORTHAMPTON: For Lease. 241-243 King St. Potpourri Plaza. Northampton's Best Commercial Location. 400 SF-5,000 SF medical/professional/retail space. Professional Environment in a Great Location - Excellent Tenant Mix and Variety - Handicap Accessible and 24-Hour Access - Free, Ample, Parking With Over 275 Spaces - Free Conference Rooms - 620.0' Frontage on King St (Route 5) - Minutes From I-91 and Downtown Northampton. For leasing information, call 914-946-1321
- NORTHAMPTON: ForÂ Lease. 15 Atwood Dr. 2 spaces: 1,837 SF newly-built-out prof. office and 4,900 SF to be built to suit. At I-91 Ex. 23. Green design and materials. Ample parking. Custom floor plans. Modern and bright.