Current Edition: Volume 26, Numbers 7-9
The links below are to actual pages from our current magazine. To contact the advertiser about a particular property or service, click directly on the ad. To search for cities, use the form below.
searching for AMHERST, MA commercial real estate • return to index
Page 3: NAI Plotkin
- AMHERST: For Lease. 3,300 SF former doctor's office with reception, kitchen, and waiting room; and 2,100 SF former Boys and Girls Club in downtown Amherst. 5,400 SF combined. Ample parking.
- AMHERST: For Lease. 500 SF to 18,000 SF of sub-dividable commercial space in the Valley's fastest growing destination for eats, arts, and entertainment - The Mill District. One mile to UMass.
- AMHERST: For Lease. 2,520 and 6,000 SF of clear span garage space, 16'-18' ceilings, overhead doors. Large, open yard area. Located near downtown Amherst.
- AMHERST: For Sale. 22-acre development site, close to Rt 116 and UMASS. In an "Opportunity Zone." Prior permits for self storage and R and D buildings, but ideal for office or light industrial. Can divide.
- AMHERST: For Sale. Three parcels totaling 2.6 acres, two are improved with single family homes. Possible redevelopment site-on bus line, great visibility.
- AMHERST: For Lease. 101 University Drive. Class A office space with ample onsite parking. Great location 1/2 mile from UMASS and close to Downtown Amherst, on bus line and across from bike path. Featuring high-speed data access. Ideal for medical offices, professional offices, professional research and high tech.
- SOUTH AMHERST: For Lease. South Towne Commons: 479 West St (Rte 116). 6,000 +/- sf available. First floor suite of 2,400 sf for retail/office. Second floor 3,500 sf office space can be rented in entirety or subdivided into 11 individual offices of 200 - 1000 sf. HVAC included in rent.
- AMHERST: For Lease. 65 University Drive. 2,211 sf available in this popular plaza close to 3 marijuana dispensaries, Rt 9, Rt 116 and Umass. Perfect for a cafÃ© or coffee shop. Join Hampshire Bicycle exchange, Athena's Pizza and National Guard.