Current Edition: Volume 25, Numbers 7-9
The links below are to actual pages from our current magazine. To contact the advertiser about a particular property or service, click directly on the ad. To search for cities, use the form below.
searching for AMHERST, MA commercial real estate • return to index
Page 6: Goggins Real Estate
- AMHERST: Business For Sale. 1,872 SF bar/lounge with full liquor license, kitchen license and lottery license. Lease good through 2025. All furniture, fixtures and equipment included.
- AMHERST: For Sale. Office/Apartment Building. Fully-Tenanted, Ideal Investment. 44-48 Belchertown Road. Excellent Rental History for the Life of the Building - 10,000 SF Office Space (Sprinklered) - 7 Apartments: (2) Two Bedroom, (3) Three Bedroom, (2) Four Bedroom - 1.5 Miles to Amherst Center - Ample On-Site Parking - On Bus Line. $2,950,000. For Details, Contact Owner: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- AMHERST: For Sale. 22 acre development site, close to Rt 116 and UMASS. R and D, office or light industrial. Can divide.
- AMHERST: For Sale/Lease. 3,712 +/- commercial building on .06 +/- acs. Completely-renovated 2-story building, close to Amherst College, Hampshire College and UMASS. Terrific restaurant, retail or office space.
- AMHERST: For Lease. 101 University Drive. 2,400 SF Class A office space with ample onsite parking. Great location a half-mile from UMASS and close to Downtown Amherst, on bus line and across from bike path. Featuring high-speed data access. Ideal for professional, research, high-tech, and medical uses.
- SOUTH AMHERST: For Lease. South Towne Commons: 479 West St (Rte 116). 6,000 +/- sf available. First floor suite of 2,400 sf for retail/office. Second floor 3,500 sf office space can be rented in entirety or subdivided into 11 individual offices of 200 - 1000 sf. HVAC included in rent.
- AMHERST: Commercial Space For Lease. 29C Cottage Street, Downtown Amherst. 3,300 sf former doctor's office, currently divided into plumbed offices, a reception area, kitchen, and waiting room. Ideal downtown location near new apartment buildings, Amherst High School track, retail, restaurants, and services. Lots of private parking and excellent street traffic. $21/sf.
- AMHERST: Commercial Space For Lease. Riverside Park, The Mill District, North Amherst. High-traffic commuter mall next to North Amherst post office and bus stop in fast growing dining/arts/entertainment destination. Lots of private parking. 1,400 sf former pharmacy @ $2,300/mo.
- AMHERST: Commercial Space For Lease. North Square, The Mill District, North Amherst. 22,000 sf commercial space in the Valley's growing destination for dining, arts, and entertainment. Facing Jake's Restaurant, The Lift Salon, Atkins Market and North Square. 130 new apartments opening above. 25,000 commuter vehicles/buses; 9,000 area rentals. Don't miss out!