Current Edition: Volume 27, Numbers 7-9
The links below are to actual pages from our current magazine. To contact the advertiser about a particular property or service, click directly on the ad. To search for cities, use the form below.
searching for AMHERST, MA commercial real estate • return to index
Page 3: NAI Plotkin
- AMHERST: For Lease. 2,300 SF of office/retail space (former Boys and Girls Club) in downtown Amherst. Well-maintained building with easy access, lots of private parking and excellent street traffic.
- AMHERST: For Lease. 1,000 SF to 18,000 SF of sub-dividable commercial space in the Valley's fastest growing destination for eats, arts and entertainment - The Mill District. One mile to UMass.
- AMHERST: For Lease. 1,400 SF of retail space available at Riverside Park in The Mill District in downtown. Located along a high-traffic commuter route with pylon signage and ample parking.
- AMHERST: For Lease. University Drive. Convenient to Amherst Center, I-91, and Northampton. Charming reception entrance, generous waiting area, master office, two additional private offices, large conference room, and two well-lit private pod spaces. Plenty of sunlight, a shared kitchen nook, a private area for supplies and office equipment, etc. Ample free parking. $3,000/mo. + util.
- AMHERST: For Lease. 1,462-19,516 SF of Class A office space close to UMASS and Downtown Amherst. Features include high-speed data access, ample on-site parking and easy access to Rts. 9 and 116.
- AMHERST: For Sale. 7.69 +/- acres on two parcels of BVC zoned land next to Atkins Market and across from Hampshire College. Easy access to Rts 116, 47 and 9. Great development opportunity!
- AMHERST: For Lease. 950-2,212 +/- SF in popular plaza w/ ample on-site parking. Close to Rts. 9 and 116 and UMASS. Join Athena's Pizza, Hampshire Bicycle Exchange and the National Guard.
- AMHERST: For Lease. Approx. 1,857-4,841 SF of warehouse space in close proximity to UMASS and downtown Amherst. Easy access to Rts. 9 and 116 with ample on-site parking.
- AMHERST: For Sale. 6,461 sf building fully built out into a restaurant and studio space. Great visibility on Rt 9, short drive to downtown and UMASS. Full basement and good parking.
- AMHERST: For Sale. Turnkey established bakery with strong financials, great visibility and community recognition. Owner retiring.
- AMHERST: For Lease. 9,100 sf of professional office on University Drive at gateway to UMASS. Features private offices, conference spaces, reception, kitchen, and restrooms with showers.